domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

[SG Wannabe] Dong Ha's Solo comeback


Chae DongHa tendrá su solo debut luego de 7 años. Anteriormente ha cantado para el OST del drama de la SBS ‘City Hall’ y OST ‘Smile’.

Tendrá su comeback a finales de julio.
'
Eng: Used to be from group SG Wannabe, Chae DongHa will have his solo debut after 7 years.
He will be back with a comeback solo album, Chae DongHa said, “I have experience with power failer and even encounters with the supernatural from when I was part of SG Wannabe till now when I am doing solo, when I am recording my title song or preparing for our tour concert performances.”
He said that while he was recording for his comeback album, “I was recording at about midnight when there was a short blackout, and when the staff was busy trying to fix it up, I saw a little kid at the entrance of the recording room. I didn’t believe in ghost. But now with much experience I have believed so. Even though I try not to think about these things, I feel uneasy at times too.”
Chae DongHa has previously sang for SBS ‘City Hall’ OST ‘Smile’. He will have his solo comeback album released end-July.


Créditos: KBites

No hay comentarios: